Friday, October 20, 2006

Here's a very interesting story i heard over the radio. I would like to share with all. I cannot remember the exact words or names, but the gist of the story is there. Here it goes.

Alex's mum visited her son at his apartment. There, she met his roommate, Diana, who prepared a nice and delicious dinner for the 3 of them. The mum felt that there was something going on between the both of them and kept wondering if his son is sleeping with his roommate. Throughout the dinner the mum noticed the behaviour of both of them and felt that it was really fishy.

However the son said: "Mum, i know what you are think about. Diana is just my roommate. That's all. "

A week later...

Diana said to Alex: "I think your mum took the ladle from the kitchen. It has been missing ever since that dinner with your mum."

Alex wrote to his mum:

"Dear Mum,
I'm not saying that you took the ladle or
you did not take the ladle from my apartment.
But Diana said that it has been missing
ever since your came over for dinner.
Love;
Your son, Alex"

Mum wrote back to Alex:
"Dear Son,
I'm not saying that i took the ladle or
i did not take the ladle.
But if your roommate, diana
has been sleeping in her own room,
she would have found the ladle.
Love;
Your Mum"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home