Friday, August 25, 2006





Where has all the walls disappeared to? A 120 sqm seems bigger than normal .. an open concept with a divider made of glass serves good segregation and 50% sound proofing for the music studio. A bird's eye view of the space gives a sense of Spacious and Well-ventilated environment.

An oversized sofa which seats 9 souls and a 42" plasma serves the owner to it's utmost.. Pool Table was replaced witha dining table... Cos it damages the flooring.. as a consolation we got ourselves a mini pool table kept in the bombshelter which's hidden behind the BIG Mirror..

My Music studio.. many say it's conducive and cozy... with a C2, a self made glass board with music stave embedded as well as a long table for group lessons of 4 to 5. The lovely pearl carpet is soft and thick.. poor me.. it takes me about an hour to shampoo and vacuum it.

The only other room is the extremely long big spacious master. Sitting in it, a super-king bed and a long working corner. There's enough room for my future Baby!

My kitchen has been Shrunk to 3/4 the original size.. i Dont cook and dunt know how.. why waste space then. Our Fridge only has Liquid.. no Solid. Perhaps the only color to my pigeon hole is the art work under the spot lights. It takes the dullness away.

We are very please with the home. It's been well kept my Me!! I had to clean the house 3 times everyday so as to maintain it clean and welcoming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home