Sunday, September 03, 2006




Teacher's Day didnt really matter.. but the moment i received an appreciate gift / card it struck me that did i really mean that much to them??

Out of all the gifts i received, what i loved most are the CARDS.. Especially the self-made ones and those who wrote their thoughts about my teaching. I feel so worthy and touched when they expressed their gratitude.

I hope that they will continue and enjoy their music learning process. Though i may not teach them forever, i wish they find even better teachers as their education advances.

I roughly counted and to my shocking results, i received 25 cards, 12 bouquet of flowers, 10 boxes of chocolates, 2 tins of Cookies, 2 soft toys, 3 photoframes, 1 computer wrist pad, 2 cups, 6 display decorations, 6 beauty products (perfumes, soap, shower gel), 4 hair accessories and SURPRISING.. a Wonderful Jelly made by the parents. I feel so touched. I hope i didnt miss any one out.

What a collection.... The next thing i have to prepare is Children's DAY Gifts!! What should i do?? It's my turn to express my enjoyment in teaching them. They are the future of our generation.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home